Kryptohodlers follows all career opportunities and shares them with our community! There are 17 WEWE Career Rankings (levels) and each month you have to do your best to reach your level’s target rewards.
You could get the reward amount you should for a lower level. This is because, in addition to your WEWE Career Ranking, there is the Monthly Commissionable Rank.
What is WEWE Career Ranking?
A WEWE Independent Associate (IWA) has a primary rank, called a Career Rank. WEWE Career ranking increases by:
- Personal purchase
- Number of direct users
- Direct user workflow
- Network traffic.
WEWE Career ranking increases with work done each month and IWA qualifies for the career plan.
The Career Rank is updated every time the IWA achieves new career goals: they will see their career rank status change on the dashboard, but only at the beginning of the month, the IWA gets what they deserve for their last monthly referral activity.
There are 17 career points. Once a rank is achieved, the IWA holds that rank forever, even if it stops working.
The main WEWE Career Ranking cannot be lowered. For example, if the IWA becomes a 6-Star Ambassador, it will never return a 5-Star Director or lower ranks.
Each month, IWA must be active and qualified to participate in the compensation plan. Active means you have achieved the minimum turnover in member direct purchases (level one users). Appropriate means have performed minimal network turnover.
Do not miss the opportunity. Sing up now!
What is the Monthly Commissionable Rank?
The Monthly Commissionable Rank is what determines the reward amount IWA receives in the working month.
- If the IWA is a 5-Star Director, in the compensation plan he has the goals of a 5-Star Director — which in this case is 300 WEWE at the first level and 25,000 WEWE as network turnover.
- If the IWA does not reach the minimum 5-Star Director turnover, the IWA will be paid based on what they reached as a Monthly Commissionable Rank.
For example, if an IWA is a 5-Star Manager as a WEWE Career Ranking, but their turnovers match the requirements for a 4-Star Manager (or even lower), the IWA will be paid as such and receive a 4-Star Manager Monthly Rank (or even smaller).
WEWE Career Ranking cannot be lowered regardless of activity, it can only stay the same or move up to higher qualifications. If IWA is under-performing, what changes in the Monthly Commissionable Rank?
The requirements for WEWE Career Ranking and Monthly Commissionable Rank are not the same — they are different turnover point goals.
Thus, every month IWA must:
- They are doing their best to climb their career and reach the next WEWE Career Ranking
- They meet the requirements to earn the Monthly Commissionable Rank that meets their Career Rank. For example, if the IWA is a 6-Star Ambassador, the IWA wants to reach the minimum turnover of the 6-Star Ambassador’s Monthly Commissionable Rank. If the Monthly Commissionable Rank requirement is not met, the IWA will earn 5 stars or minor ranks as a Director.
Now that you have a better understanding of the difference between the WEWE Career Ranking and Monthly Commissionable Rank, share this knowledge with your team!
Follow us on our YouTube channel for more interesting videos.
Read more ways to earn passive income:
- WEWE Global Review Is LYOPAY legit?
- Make 100€ per day with Crypto
- When Bitcoin will hit 100K and why?
- 10 Ideas to make money from crypto
- WEWE Global Lyopay Review Earn up to 10% per month Is it a viable project?
- WEWE Payplan – 8 types of bonus and payments
- 4 Ways duplication will lead to success
- Company presentation 30-31 July – LYOPAY x WEWE: One-Time Life Event in Dubai
- LYOPAY Company Meetup 11 September 2022: Important Insights and Future Roadmap
- The 50% Rule: How Does It Work?
- Stake LYO Credit on LYOTRADE and Get Up to 36% Annually in Returns
- Join LYOPAY at the Future Blockchain Summit 2022 Dubai for FREE!