WEWE Global is governed by its WEWE community, since there is no hierarchical structure. WEWE Global is a decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, a virtual community that is not controlled by a central authority or government.
Its members follow a specific set of rules encoded in the blockchain. This allows anyone to collaborate worldwide and all its members have a voice with their voting rights.
How does voting work for WEWE community?
Voting is just one way of expressing ideas and concerns on the network. Another great aspect of WEWE community is that members can express their requests and opinions by posting proposals that will be presented to the entire community.
These suggestions can touch on a wide range of topics including modifications, implementation of additional promotional strategies, budget expenditures, new products that can be incorporated, and more.
WEWE community members can even start a discussion in the proposal comments section if they have further queries and freely express their thoughts on the proposals.
Users can then vote Yes or No on a proposal. The decision that reaches a quorum of 51% wins and each element of the proposal is voted on and implemented. Everyone who has the right to vote is in a POOL, and their vote value ranges from 1 to 10.
People who contribute more time and energy to the WEWE Global project have more decision-making power, as they have more extensive knowledge, which allows them to do more favorable decision for each member of WEWE community.
The project is shaped by its WEWE Community
Most cryptocurrency projects are run by administrators, leaving all decision-making for network developments to them. These decisions may not sit well with the majority of community members and may cause them to lose faith in the system over time.
WEWE Global was built for people and is the foundation of our network. The proposal will be uploaded exclusively to POOLs 7, 8, 9 and 10. The proposal is uploaded, checked for requirements, and once published, voting begins.
It lets all WEWE community members be heard and let them collectively shape the kind of platform that will best suit their goals. While its members enjoy autonomy, they ensure that their platform remains safe, secure and reliable at all times.
Share your referral link with others to show them how amazing the platform is.
To learn more about WEWE community, stay up to date with upcoming articles on Krypto Hodlers social media and YouTube channel!
Read more ways to earn passive income:
- Make 100€ per day with Crypto
- When Bitcoin will hit 100K and why?
- 10 Ideas to make money from crypto
- WEWE Global Lyopay Review Earn up to 10% per month Is it a viable project?
- WEWE Payplan – 8 types of bonus and payments
- 4 Ways duplication will lead to success
- Company presentation 30-31 July – LYOPAY x WEWE: One-Time Life Event in Dubai
- LYOPAY Company Meetup 11 September 2022: Important Insights and Future Roadmap
- The 50% Rule: How Does It Work?
- Stake LYO Credit on LYOTRADE and Get Up to 36% Annually in Returns
- Join LYOPAY at the Future Blockchain Summit 2022 Dubai for FREE!
- Why are top networkers switching to WEWE Global?
- The Power of Referral Marketing